Happy Friday! Happy Valentine’s Day! If you live anywhere near me, you are probably having a hard time having a happy day. I’m not completely dug out yet either and more snow is on the way. I did get my author copies of Providence this week though. It was definitely the bright spot in my week.
Here are fourteen things I love any day of the year. (Not necessarily in descending order.) What makes your heart joyful?
1. My family
2. My friends
3. Neighborly neighbors
4. Pictures of happy or content babies
5. The feeling I get when I accomplish a goal
6. Anything that makes me laugh
7. People who smile and say hello as they pass
8. Finding new shoes that fit me (I wear a small five.)
9. Road trips
10. Books I can’t put down
14. The way my little Piper has to sit so close to me you couldn’t fit a sheet of paper between us
I hope your week is filled with the things that make your heart sing!
One thought on “14 Things I Love”
I hope #14 lasts forever!