Let’s call this week’s post the Good News Gazette. Here are a few things that made me smile this week.
- I received a box of sets of activity cards I worked on last year for Edupress. Most of them were classroom activity sets, but one was a Pete-the-Cat On-the-Go Games for ages 3 and up. I frequently forget about past projects, because I’m focused on what needs to get done now. Receiving the finished product was a happy reminder of the project I found most fun to work on last year.
- It snowed here this week and it’s a bone chilling cold, but we didn’t have much of a blizzard here.
- I had 2 days this week on which I actually completed everything on my daily to-do list. I think if I ever had an entire week like that it would leave me in a state of joyful delirium.
- I had writers’ group this week. My formerly clean car is now a disgusting mess from the driving on the slushy, salt-laden roads, but it was worth it. I love my writers’ group.
- I got an e-mail today with pics from Riverdale High School in Fort Myers, Florida. I will be there next month for their literacy festival. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE seeing schools nurturing a love of reading in their students!
- That last sentence in #5 is why I’m also excited about this coming Tuesday night. I’ll be chatting on Facebook with students from Little Flower High School in Philly. I’m looking forward to being a part of their writers and readers festival in April.
- I’m a guest poster/question answerer (Let’s pretend that’s a real word.) at Adventures in YA today. Stop by and take a peek. http://www.adventuresinyapublishing.com/2015/01/ask-pub-pro-lisa-colozza-cocca-on-pov.html
How about you? What would you put in your Good News Gazette this week?