Happy New Year!
A new year is always a chance for a fresh start. I’m not making resolutions of the “I’ll read a hundred books in a year,” or the “I’ll workout five times a week,” sort. I’m going to resolve to try to make internal changes.
- Be braver. I am too timid for my own good. Often I let opportunities pass me by out of fear. I’m going to try to be braver.
- Speak up. Too often I fail to speak up for myself in an effort to steady the boat. I don’t need to act like the moon follows me when I walk, but putting the wants, feelings, and opinions of others before my own all the time isn’t healthy either. I will try to strike a better balance this year.
- Work less, play more. I think most of us should sign on for this one.
- Believe in tomorrow. Cause sometimes today is just too much to take without that hope.
- Let it be. The Beatles tried to tell us this in 1970. Sometimes it isn’t necessary to fix or figure out something. I will learn in some cases it is best to just let it be.
I hope 2015 is a year of wishes come true for all of you!